We are a leading executive search company that focuses in-depth on the financial services industry across all sectors with specialization in Private Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and Legal & Compliance.
We have an enviable search track record working with the world’s leading financial institutions, placing senior level executives, interim managers and teams. Our recruitment, assessment and productivity improvement solutions have resulted in the establishment of long term and successful partnerships with our clients for common focused goals, selection and retention of their most valuable employees.
Our consultants are a team of highly experienced recruiters and industry professionals, who through their consultative approach have a deep understanding of their respective industries and the roles. We reflect the qualities of our clients with a culture for passion, energy, enthusiasm and innovation.
There are many value added services that our client benefits from when they associate with Quantum Group. Our senior management team is from banking background, reason why we understand the Banking & Financial Services business better than other consultants.
We are a market research agency and insights consultancy that is passionate about making a difference. This philosophy is built into the very fabric of everything we do.
We love what we do.
We exist to help our clients make better decisions. In many cases – to either help them make money or save money or to manage risk or to deliver a social return on investment.
We value long term partnership. We live, breathe and cherish our core brand values, and prefer to work with like minded clients and partners.
Our capability, our proprietary methodologies, our hands-on way of working and our passion for delivering results through a hearts and minds approach, enables us to help clients to add lasting value. By working as part of a joint team, we offer support at each step of the change process, starting with the critical strategic decisions taken at the outset and culminating with implementation support that delivers improved results by embedding new ways of thinking and working in the corporate culture.
Listening to clients defines the way that we work.
What we do
- Customer Journey, Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Acquisition And Customer Retention
- Engagement And Relationship Building
- Evaluations And Impact Assessments
- We help clients to better understand how their brand is perceived versus competitors.
- We help clients measure and monitor their brand awareness and brand alignment
- We help clients rebrand
- We help clients understand all stages of the customer journey (from enquiry to delivery) – and key pinch points for delivering exceptional service
- We help clients understand the emotions of the customer experience, to deliver more empathetic service
- We measure, monitor and interrogate satisfaction, propensity to recommend (NPS), etc.
- We help clients understand product/service usage, attitudes and behaviors
- We help clients priorities and target by delivering commercially strategic and value-led segmentation
- We deliver pragmatic recommendations on how to maximize sales / acquisition and minimize churn
- We help clients understand what unmet needs exist among key stakeholders
- We work with clients to convert these needs into opportunity concepts
- We work with clients and their customers / service users to develop and test these concepts
- Product, service, proposition and communications testing / development
- We help develop and improve concepts for new products, services, communications and behavior change
- We help measure awareness and impact of communication, the likelihood to buy and the appeal of new products, services, communications, etc.
- We provide key service delivery analysis and realignment of processes, ensuring communications and interventions are fit for purpose
- We provide insight to inform behaviour change, and help our clients get closer to customers / citizens / service users through engaging consultations
- We help by being able to engage with harder-to-reach groups (researching young people, offenders, people from BAME backgrounds)
- We help by having a broad range of dissemination tools to deliver insight with impact – through workshops, films and online
- We help clients make better use of existing data sources (literature and secondary data reviews)
- We help clients understand the value of investments made and the areas of future priority
- We help clients to understand economic and social benefit
We are an independent regulatory, product development and operational risk consultancy committed to assisting clients in aligning financial services processes with regulatory requirements.
We provide risk and compliance solutions that enable senior management of financial services firm’s to demonstrate that they and their firm are currently, and will continue to be, aligned with regulatory requirements.
We major on the wholesale firms and funds industry but also have the capacity and experience to assist retail and market infrastructure companies.
Examples of the types of work performed for our clients to date include:
- Corporate Authorization
- Compliance Outsourcing and Interim Resources
- Due diligence & expert witness assignment
- Fund establishment & authorization
We help clients to increase revenue and profitability, reduce operating costs, improve service levels, reduce cycle times, improve cash flow and reduce working capital.
We have assisted a number of new companies and new entrants to the UK in achieving FSA authorization ranging from small partnerships to large international firms. Our practice is to provide as little or as much assistance as you need in order to help keep costs under your control. We can provide all documentation required and will project manage production and passage of the application through to authorization.
Operational Risk Management
Here is value to be added by an effective risk management process and by having efficient risk monitoring resources. A risk monitoring process, if well thought-out and executed, will help line management operate their business processes with added efficienc
Skilled Persons Report
We can provide practical and cost effective skilled persons reports that will meet the requirements of the FSA’s Section 166 orders and give the firm a real solution to the problem.
CIS Company Secretarial
We are an independent provider of company secretarial services for Collective Investment Schemes. We currently provide services to Irish and Luxembourg schemes and are happy to extend these services to other jurisdictions. We also offer disclosure advice to firms in the UK in respect to Take-Over Panel and Companies Act requirements.
We provide bespoke training for routine requirements such as new starter induction, Anti Money -Laundering, SIF or NED preparation as well as specialized training such as pre-ARROW interviews.
In today’s changing world it is difficult to keep up with everything. We can assist by providing a range of advisory services to meet your needs:
- Monthly newsletters
- Helpdesk cover for ongoing support
- Quarterly monitoring inputs
In addition we have experienced resources ready to help you with any adhoc queries that you may have, without the need to pay a retainer. Just ask and we will assist, ensuring that your query is dealt with quickly, and efficiently by our experts. As we are independent we face few conflicts of interest, and can therefore offer impartial advice, backed by years of industry regulatory experience. We can provide solutions that are practical and proportionate; assisting you where required producing and in implementing the solutions effectively.
Compliance Outsourcing And Interim Resources
We can provide the level of support required when you need it most.
We recognize that proportionate and practical support are vital to ensuring that your business meets its regulatory obligations in a manner that is consistent with the firms objectives.
Forensic Compliance And Internal Monitoring
Monitoring activities need to provide comprehensive coverage of the business and regulatory risks that a firm is exposed to in a proportionate manner. The risk of over-monitoring is just as real as that of under-monitoring; the result of the former is inefficiency and expense, the result of the latter could be failure of the business. We help management teams build a comprehensive risk-based monitoring programme to suit their business needs.
Our forensic compliance skills can help in instances of fraud, misconduct and breaches, as well as in preventing or resolving commercial disputes.
CIS Development And Authorisation
We offer a comprehensive service to assist new and established investment managers and hedge funds. It is essential those asset managers are working with the right partners and that the fund manager and the fund are compliant with the increasing number of new regulations and best practices
Independent Oversight And Montoring Of CIS
We offer services in relation to the Corporate Governance of Funds, of partnerships; and of corporate entities. We evaluate whether clients operate in accordance with the relevant regulatory codes, identify areas of weakness and can provide solutions where required. We are able to assist clients design and implement relevant practical frameworks that are proportionate to the risk posed.
Financial Promotion Approval